Transforming Conflict - Cologne
"A one day experiential workshop exploring our relationship to conflict and the impact this has on the systems we operate within. We will look at the Drama triangle of Archetypal characters - the victim, persecutor and rescuer with the aim of deepening our understanding of this viscous cycle and then resourcing ourselves through the Movement Medicine archetypes of dancing warrior, wise elder and dancing fool. We will draw on Movement Medicine, Joanna Macys work that Reconnects and Systemic Constellations to deepen our understanding of the fundamental and vital energy that exists in Conflict. Seeking to challenge our perception of it as a block to successful relationship into an opportunity for change, reconnection and peace.
"A simple and invigorating introduction to Movement Medicine, a simultaneously grounding and uplifting modern meditation practice rooted in the tradition of ecstatic dance.
In the class you will:
- Learn some of the basic Movement Medicine practice
- Gain access to the intuitive wisdom of the dancer inside you
- Wake up from the 'trance' of daily affairs
- Connect with your self & others
- Discover the healing & transformative power of the life force inside you
- Recognize the power you have to embody your dreams
The session will give you with careful and specific guidance so that you can discover the aliveness and creativity of the dancer inside. This dancer has an innate ability to see, connect and work with the big picture of our lives. No matter your age, shape or background, this dancer is just waiting for permission to Move! and remind you of what you already know.
Workshop: Transforming Conflict (9:00 - 17:30) 130 Euro
- Dancing: Movement Medicine (19:00-21:30) 20 Euro
For further information or to book follow this link